On cold days like today, I like to eat a light and warm dinner that requires little effort.
That's how this recipe came about. I hope you enjoy my vegan pumpkin soup recipe
Vegan pumpkin soup Ingredients:
- 1 Pumpkin - the size of the pumpkin determines the amount of soup. A medium-sized pumpkin, like the one I use in the video, makes soup for 3 - 4 people.
- Mushrooms - amount to liking
- 2 - 4 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 2 - white onions
- 3 cups of water
- Cut pumpkin into larger pieces. Remove the seeds with a spoon and spread on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Cut the carrots and zucchini into smaller pieces to bake faster.
- Cut onion in half.
- Place all the ingredients next to the pumpkin pieces and cover with aluminum foil (pumpkin pieces do not have to be covered).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees (350G) for about 50 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Spoon out pumpkin meat.
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Add 1.5 cups of water to the vegetables (if 3 fit, then all 3 directly).
- Add another 1.5 cups of water and warm briefly in a pot at low temperature.