Often the ingredients are thrown directly into the pan (including water) for 15 minutes and then cooked. With a little more effort you can intensify the taste.
How I do that, I'll show you in the following video.
One pot paste ingredients
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Shallot
- 1 garlic clove
- 20-25 pieces of cherry tomatoes
- 10-15 pieces basil leaves fresh
- 300 g of spaghetti
- 1.5 cups of water
- salt and pepper to taste
One pot pasta super easy instructions
- Turn stove on medium heat, place pot on stove. Combine shallots and olive oil and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped garlic to pan.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in cubes and add to pan for 3 - 4 minutes.