Swiss roll ingredients
- 5 eggs
- 75g of flour (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 100g sugar (1/2 cup)
- Butter for greasing
- 4 - 5 tablespoons powdered sugar to sprinkle
My baking sheet is 35 cm X 43 cm (about 14 inches X 17 inches)
Strawberry cream filling ingredients
- 450g whipped cream (16 ounces)
- 2 packs of cream stabilizer (Whip It)
- 65g sugar (1/3 cup)
- 250g (9 oz) strawberries, cut small - 6 strawberries cut in half for decoration
- 4-5 tablespoons strawberry jam
Swiss roll with strawberry cream filling instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 Celcius or 350 Fahrenheit. Place a piece of baking paper on a baking sheet and grease the baking paper with butter.
- Beat the eggs for 5 minutes in the blender, then add sugar and beat for another 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and flour in a separate bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients and gently fold into egg cream mixture.
- Spread the cake batter evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Dust a clean dishcloth with powdered sugar and place the cake on the cloth.
- Peel off the baking paper and sprinkle the swiss roll with powdered sugar.
- Roll in the cake with the help of the cloth and allow to cool.
- Beat the heavy cream with stabilizer until firm.
- Unroll the swiss roll and spread a thin layer of strawberry jam, then distribute the whipped cream and sprinkle with strawberry pieces.
- Roll up the biscuit again. Dust with icing sugar and put in the fridge for 2 - 4 hours, then serve.