Nutella Tiramisu Pralines
Ingredients for Nutella Tiramisu Pralines
- 12 lady fingers
- 80g Mascarpone (2.8 ounces)
- 80g Nutella (2.8 ounces)
- 1 tbl sp Espresso
- 5 - 8 tbl sp cocoa powder
Instructions for Nutella Tiramisu Pralines
- Place the lady fingers in a grinder until fine (like sand).
- Then combine the crunched lady fingers with remaining ingredients, except cocoa powder and form small 1 inch balls.
- Roll the Tiramisu balls in cocoa powder. The first layer of cocoa powder will get soaked up quickly, so roll the balls in cocoa powder again a few mintutes later.
- Store in fridge.