Nutella Tiramisu ingredients
- 320g heavy cream (11.2 oz)
- 750g Mascarpone (26.5 oz)
- 125 powdered sugar (1 cup)
- 350g cream cheese (12.3 oz)
- 150g Nutella (5.2 oz)
- 2 cups of room temperature Espresso
- 2 tsp vanille extract
- 48 lady fingers
- 150 milk chocolate (5.3 oz)
- 150 bittersweet chocolate (5.3 oz)
- 2 tbl sp chopped hazelnuts
Cake ring diameter: 17 cm
Nutella Tiramisu instructions
- Beat heavy cream and combine with powdered sugar until stiff peaks.
- Mix mascarpone and cream cheese together.
- Fold in whipped cream in mascarpone cream cheese mixture.
- Put about 1/3 of the cream mix in a bowl and combine with Nutella.
- Dunk about 10 - 12 lady fingers into Espresso and distribute in the cake ring. This is the base of the cake.
- Spread half of the white cream (the one without Nutella) on the base.
- Once again dunk 10 - 12 lady fingers in Espreson and distribute on top of the cream.
- Pour Nutella cream on top of lady fingers and smooth it out.
- Dunk another 10 - 12 lady fingers in Espresso and cover Nutella cream layer.
- Spread the remaining on the lady fingers.
- Put in the fridge for 8 hours or, even better, overnight.
- Melt milk chocolate and dark chocolate and let cool to room temperature.
- Dip remaining lady fingers halfway into melted a chocolate and allow to cool and harden. Best placed on parchment paper.
- Remove the cake from the cake ring and spread the remaining chocolate on it. Then, decorate with chopped hazelnuts.
- Press the lady fingers against the edge of the cake and decorate with a bow.