Number cake with Tiramisu - 40th Birthday
Tiramisu Number Cake Ingredients:
- 40 lady fingers
- 4 cups of coffee / espresso (and a little rum, optional). You probably will not use everything, but you'll need lots to moisten the lady fingers. (1 liter)
- 500g of mascarpone (17.6 oz)
- 200g heavy cream (7 oz)
- 80g powdered sugar (2.8 oz)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pack of cream stabilizer / "Whip it"
- For decorating: biscuits, chocolate, cocoa powder
- Piping bag and a pastry tip with a large circular opening
- Plywood in DIN A2 size. Cover it with foil, so it's food safe.