Set the cake ring to 15 cm (6 inches) diameter not 20 cm (8 inches).
No bake strawberry Charlotte cake ingredients
- 2 packs of instant pudding (Stracciatella, Vanilla with small pieces of chocolate)
- 400g whipped cream (two to three tablespoons less than 2 cups)
- 350g cream cheese (12.3 ounces)
- Divide 12 large strawberries (cut in half, cut one half into small pieces for the filling, bring the other half to a boil)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tbsp sugar + 1 tbsp sugar
- 40 lady fingers (about 20 for the edge + 10 for each layer)
- 200g melted pink chocolate, or white chocolate dyed with food coloring suitable for cocoa
Strawberry cake without baking - Charlotte cake instructions
- Combine heavy cream and instant pudding mix and beat until creamy.
- Beat cream cheese creamy with a hand mixer.
- Fold cream cheese into pudding.
- Cut 6 strawberries into small pieces and our into pudding mixture. Sprinkle one tablespoon of sugar and mix.
- Boil water and remaining strawberries plus one tablespoon of sugar until half of the liquid has evaporated.
- Allow syrup to cool, then purée briefly.
- Dip 10 ladyfingers in strawberry syrup then place in cake ring - this serves as the base.
- Distribute half of the pudding and smooth the surface.
- Dip another 10 lady fingers in syrup and place on pudding cream.
- Spread the remaining cream on lady fingers.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Melting pink chocolate (candy melts). Dip 20 lady fingers halfway in chocolate and leave to dry.
- Press decorated lady fingers against the cake. Wrap the cake with a ribbon and make a bow.