Hello and welcome to Keyk Today, I am making delicious, healthy zucchini muffins. These are gluten-free and serve as an ideal snack or quick breafast to-go.
- 60g walnuts - 1/2 cup (optional)
- 40g grated coconut - 1/2 cup (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
- 100g oatmeal - 1 cup
- 120g rice flour - 1 cup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon soda
- 160g apple puree (1/2 cup)
- 1 egg
- Vanilla extract
- 1 zucchini
- 2.5 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 180 Celcius / 350 Fahrenheit. Prepare muffin liners.
- Wash and grate zucchini
- Mix egg, apple puree and vanilla extract with zucchini.
- Crush bananas with a fork and add to egg mixture.
- In a separate bowl, stir together rice flour, baking soda and baking powder. Then add to the wet ingredients and stir briefly.
- Then add the remaining ingredients - chia seeds, flaxseed, grated coconut and oatmeal.
- Distribute batter into muffin cups and bake for about 18 - 25 minutes.