Gluten free banana bread with chickpea flour
Banana bread ingredients:
- 185g chickpea flour (1.5 cups)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbl sp honey
- 2 tbl sp vegetable oil
- pinch of salt
Instructions for gluten-free banana bread:
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt)
- Combine wet (remaining) ingredients in a seperate bowl until a creamy mixture is derived. Chunky banana pieces in the batter lead to "overly" moist cake pieces (which look unbaked).
- Add dry ingredients to wet and fold until well combined.
- Pour patter in a loaf pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 25 - 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 350 F (or 180 C).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan.