ello and welcome to Keyk
Fudgy chocolate brownies recipe
Today I’m making fudgy cholocate brownies . Since flour is not a big component of brownies, I’ve decided to make these gluten free by substituting rice flour for regular flour.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- About a table spoon less than 2 sticks of butter or 200g, or a little less than a cup
- 1 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup+ 1 tablespoon of bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions for fudgy brownies:
- Combine butter and sugar in a pot and melt low temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs for a few seconds then gradually add cocoa powder until you have a creamy consistency.
- Mix flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Ensure butter has fully melted and ideally sugar has dissolved. Mixture should be at room temperature / luke warm before proceeding to next step.
- Combine chocolate-egg, flour and butter mixtures.Add vanilla extract and bittersweet chocolate.
- Distribute in a cake pan - mine is set to about 7 X 10 inches, or 17 X 25 cm.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F or 180 Celsius for 28 minutes.
- Allow to cool for an hour before removing from cake pan and cut into small portions.