This cake pop template is available for free download here.
Ingredients for baked chocolate cake pops
- 2 eggs
- 110g flour (3/4 cup)
- 100g sugar (1/2 cup)
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 100g of bitter sweet chocolate (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 tbl sp cocoa powder
- 100g butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 5g of butter to grease the mold
Makes about 24 - 28 cake pops. Bake at 325F (or 160 Celcius).
Instructions for baked chocolate cake pops:
- Combine sugar (incl vanilla sugar), butter and cocoa powder in a saucepan. Set on medium heat and stir until fully melted and glossy.
- Crumble bittersweet chocolate and add to cocoa mixture. Stir until melted.
- With a handmixer, mix the chocolate mixture until it has cooled a bit. Then add one egg at a time.
- In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Pour chocolate-egg mixture into dry ingredients and fold until well combined.
- Grease one side of the silicone mold with butter (the one without the hole).Fill each mold until full, then place lid on top.
- Bake for 14 minutes. After the first 6- 7 minutes, flip the mold in the oven. This will help ensure you get round cake pops.