Aussie Bites Ingredients
- 60g dried apricots (1/2 cup)
- 40g raisins (1/4 cup)
- 25g flax seed (ground) (1/4 cup)
- 30g grated coconut (1/2 cup)
- 1 tbl Sp Chia seeds
- 1 ts of baking soda
- 100g oatmeal flour (1 cup)
- 70g oatmeal (3/4 cup)
- 20g cooked quinoa (about 1/4 cup quina + 1/2 cup hot water)
- 70g coconut butter (1/2 cup)
- 100g agave syrup (1 cup)
Aussie bites instructions
- Put coconut butter and agave syrup in a saucepan and melt.
- Cut apricots into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Distribute in a mini muffin or cake pop pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees (350 Fahrenheit) for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from the mold.
Makes 16 praline sized aussie bites.