- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons of food
- 250 g flour
- 90g powdered sugar
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 160g butter (at room temperature)
- 40g dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup hazelnut pieces
- Mix all ingredients except flour.
- Then add the flour and mix. Softly knead the dough briefly.
- Wrap in foil and allow it to rest for 30 minutes in a refrigerator.
- Roll into a thick log and cut small, even pieces.
- Form small balls.
- For each flower you need 7 small balls.
- Uses the largest for the inner part of the flower. The rest around.
- Lightly flatten the balls with your hand.
- Squeeze the tips of the leafs to give a nice shape.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Melt chocolate, then allow it to cool to room temperature. Lightly mix and then add to the inside of the flowers.
- Wait a few seconds, then spread hazelnuts.
This recipe makes about 6 - 7 flowers.